[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Wednesday 17/08/2011 A Gentle Taste of South India

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 20:53:27 UTC 2011

Folks,

*Tomorrow* Wednesday 17/08/2011:

A Gentle Taste of South India
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2011/07/a-gentle-taste-of-south-india/399

Usual rendezvous about 7:30pm at The Roebuck Inn;

And thence 8pm-ish to a gentle taste of southern India at the Chennai
restaurant.

Last month we had a bit of a merry wander with the Roebuck and the
Bell Inn being rather too busy for our liking. We settled in the
Salutation only to then find the band there playing loud enough to
wake the dead and kill everything else dead!

This time round we have the suggestion to try the nearby Malt Cross
(if you can find the obscure hidden doorway, opposite the Roebuck) for
last orders.

All welcome! Just look out for the Linux mags and netbooks to find us!