[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* 24/08/2011 - rms to talk to GNU/NLUG, Nottingham CompSoc and Nottinghack

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 00:43:39 UTC 2011

Folks,

Reminder *TODAY* 24/08/2011:

Free Software for Your Freedom
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2011/07/free-software-for-your-freedom/414

(Details included for how to get there!)

> We're very honoured to host a talk by *rms* at the Nottingham Hackspace.
>
> If you don't know who rms is, then you definitely should come along!
>
> We've got very limited space with seating for just 80 people...
> Booking is on Eventbrite:
>
> http://stallman.eventbrite.com/

We're fully booked, but please email myself or Rory if you wish to come along.

We also hope to stream the event live for those further afield.
Details to follow (Rory?).

Guaranteed to be a good talk and fundamental for all our freedoms.

Nottingham Gnu/Linux User Group
and Nottingham University Compsoc

in association with Nottingham Hackspace