[Nottingham] find and recursive home mounts

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 18:17:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would be tempted to change the recursive mounts rather than try to
work around the consequences, although something like -xdev might work
if you give find two paths, eg. find <the local home> <the mounted
remote home> -xdev ...
You would be explicitly asking for find to search on both filesystems
but not cross any filesystem boundaries.

-Cam