[Nottingham] ZoneMinder and camera security

James Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:07:21 UTC 2011

On 13/12/2011 10:24, kurtisbrown2 at sky.com wrote:
> Completey off topic but any idea why they have been trying to steal ur gas meter? Only the other day saw someone hanging around mine when I got home from work and am a little concerned about it now.
>
>   Thanks kurt

The only thing I can think of is that domestic gas meters regulate the
feed pressure from the mainline (which feeds at a push pressure which
would be dangerous to directly feed into a gas cooker). Thus, you could
use a domestic meter to mainline a neighbourhood feed anywhere on the
pipeline and not blow yourself up.