[Nottingham] IT jobs in Nottingham

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 13:06:44 UTC 2011

Kurtis,

> Hi everyone.
>
> I recently moved to nottingham and I want to get into a IT company,

> I am starting a open uni degree in computing in Feb, and obviously
> have a interest in IT just not sure how to get this across.
>
> Thanks for any help

Welcome to the list and to the group.

Hope the comments so far are useful. I think the main thing for
interviews is to be positive, well presented, and professionally
enthusiastic. Sown an genuine interest in what you are doing. Have in
mind something you can describe that you have done that fits with the
job you're applying for. For the sake of the unaware HR people and
agencies, for your CV you'll need to list the job/subject keywords (even
the obvious ones) for your work area.

Hope to see you at a meeting,

Good luck,

martin at ml1.co.uk