[Nottingham] Wireless connection at University of Nottingham

Aritra Dalal aritra.dalal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 21:52:45 UTC 2011

Works well on my Maemo N900... Any wireless with WPA2-PEAP or TTLS configuration would work.
Although, I must say, they should have a certificate for authenticity.
As far as the internet connection on the wireless (or wired) goes, direct connection should work, although there is a proxy in place, and the autoconfigure proxy is http://wwwcache.nottingham.ac.uk/proxy.pac .
-A
PS. The one thing that does annoy me is the uni's SMTP access from outside campus network.
--
This email and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain confidential, or otherwise privileged information, and unauthorised use of this communication or information in this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message erroneously, please notify the sender immediately, and this email and any attachments from the system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken, the sender accepts np responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the presence of and infection.
Please help save the environment. Print this email only if absolutely necessary.