[Nottingham] Just joined ....

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 8 16:03:46 UTC 2011

Hi Guys ....   Last week, I was helping out at Opensource Expo in
London, and met some lovely Linux folx, so thought I'd look at our LUG
as I live in Colwick.  Some of the stuff folk are doing down in London
is fantastic, and I am hoping that things are happening up here.

I'm thinking of things like contact with manufacturers and suppliers,
computer fairs etc and supplying free computers to the voluntary sector
etc.  Anything going off?

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/