[Nottingham] Which night? Quick straw poll...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 11:55:38 UTC 2011

Folks,

> For our Old Trip venue, we suffer a clash once in a while with a group
> that meet every two weeks that get out of sync with our (calendar)
> monthly meets...

OK, so we keep to Wednesdays. For the next meet, we'll be at the Trip
again a week on Wednesday, 9th February.

We should be able to use the Trip again in March, but thereafter they
will be too busy to reserve a room for us. So we still need to look
for a permanent venue... Ideas welcomed for somewhere around the city
centre.