[Nottingham] Impending... IPv6

Christopher Joice christopher at c25.eu
Sat Jan 29 13:09:16 UTC 2011

IPv6, basically, very simple.
Technically very cleaver.

In reality it won't change much, if anything for the end user. How many
people even know what IP is?
We're at a global warming point now, everyone knows it's a problem and we
need to do something about it, but there is very little movement to actually
do that something.
Unlike global warming, we have an agreed solution that almost everyone can
just turn on, every OS has supported it for years and in most cases it will
"just work".