[Nottingham] [Talk] Wednesday 09/02/2011 A (continuing) New Year's Linux

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 18:04:45 UTC 2011

Folks,

*NOT this week*

This is advanced notice for the /second/ Wed of the month 09/02/2011...

We're in Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem for a second attempt at a whiz
through Linux old and new and now, discussions permitting ;-)

Further details on:

A New Year’s Linux (continuing… ;-) )
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2011/01/new-years-linux-2/146

We're warmly welcomed at the Trip. However, it's such a popular place
that there's no guarantee space can be reserved for us during the more
busy times later in the year. Hence, we're still looking for a more
permanent venue or group of venues. Ideas for future meets around/near
the city centre welcomed.

All welcome,

See ya a week on Wednesday,