[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wednesday 06/07/2011 GAIA – How to take a Galactic Census

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 16:17:36 UTC 2011

On 6 July 2011 12:16, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Promising to be good!
>
>  *TODAY*  Wednesday 06/07/2011:
>

>>> As promised, for this Wednesday we go into space in an astronomically BIG way:
>>>
>>> GAIA - How to take a Galactic Census

And indeed it was very good and extreme. Fascinating stuff!

Comments and picture added onto the bottom of:

http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2011/06/gaia-how-to-take-a-galactic-census/270

But where was everyone else? There was rather a surprisingly small turnout...

Comments and suggestions welcomed. It's all your group!

Next event is a social foodie nosh 20/07/2011 7:30 pm:

A Taste of Marrakesh
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2011/06/a-taste-of-marrakesh/283

See a few there,