[Nottingham] xinput

stripes stripes at roppa.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 00:59:39 UTC 2011

Two of us use the computer to work on the same files sometimes at the
same time. Only one of us is left handed.
The right hander even uses the left hand mouse when entering a lot of
numbers off the number pad because it is so much quicker.
I certainly find it easier to just sit down at the computer and work
without finding that my partner has set the mouse to the wrong hand.

Tried putting it in /etc/init.d/local as suggested in
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RcLocalHowto but it doesn't work.
Have put it in .xinitrc will see what happens at next boot.

Stripes.