[Nottingham] Here's something to annoying you

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Tue Jun 28 14:57:38 UTC 2011

> Has their website admin taken a big fat bribe from Microsoft or a
> Microsoft-only developer?... Unfortunately, reality may be that it
> might only be nothing more than lazy ignorance...

It's not such an easy ride on Windows either I always see

Your browser should be one of the following:
Internet Explorer (6.0 or better) Download Now
Mozilla Firefox (2.0 or better) Download Now

> Try one of the other parcel courier companies? You should find them a
> lot more friendly.

Sadly a lot of couriers won't insure computer components, that's the only
reason I use still use parcelfarce.

ChrisB.