[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wednesday 02/03/2011 btrfs: A Better File System? Or a COW?

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:04:37 UTC 2011

>A good welcome to Jason from way way up from the frozen north :-)
Thanks, it was a really interesting talk and wrapping my head around BTRFS
is certainly easier than trying to install Ubuntu (8 hours and counting...).

Has anyone have a copy of the Ubuntu Desktop 64-bit alternate CD they know
works?  I've burnt three copies and they all hang at the "Installing the
base system" step, 73% progress and the message "Updating list of available
packages".

Getting close of my wits end here.....

J.