[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wednesday 02/03/2011 btrfs: A Better File System? Or a COW?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 13:17:24 UTC 2011

On 8 March 2011 11:44, ForkBombFluf <fluf at freeshell.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Brian Pickford wrote:
>
>> Just as an aside .... there is no black as a colour ... in the automotive
>> industry the closest I've known is charcoal grey.
>>
>> I sure this clears matters up no end :)

Is not 'black' the 'absence' of /all/ (reflected) light and colour?... :-p

> Cheers, Brian.  All clear as... Well.. Charcoal grey and anti-charcoal grey
> now.  I'm sure Martin will appreciate the addition of this to his well-built
> arsenal of little-known nuggets of information, even if some of the rest of
> us only manage to keep it in RAM for a brief period of time.
>
> :-)

Nah... That little nuggette is merely a Marketing contrivance in a
vain attempt to sell something of nothing and to cynically
differentiate their placing relative to other Marketing virtualities.
All of no reality and so will be cleared out in the next garbage dump
cycle.

Anyhow, I thought geeks were far more fond of the 1000001 renderings
and shadings of the greatest iconic and most essential lab feature
known to all Science:

The Teapot

;-)