[Nottingham] AWK script

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 09:42:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

You could probably combine the two fairly easily, something along the lines of:

for name in $(cat sorted-names.txt); do echo $name ; done

That reads names from the file (using cat) and echos each one. You
could replace the echo bit with your script and have name=$name to
assign the name from the file into the variable for each loop. You
could probably put in a > $name.txt too.

-Cam