[Nottingham] Advice on best tablet sub £150

Richard Hodgson rich at dearinternet.com
Fri Mar 25 13:50:06 UTC 2011

The downer for me there is the 3-4 hours of battery life; considering that
decent tablets and the iPad can get 8-10 hours out of the box. Plus that
battery life will shrink over time as the Li-Ion battery ages, and because
it's a generic, you'll be hard pressed to get a replacement battery in a
couple of years - assuming the unit is easy to crack open.