[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Wed 30/03/2011 Beeston Post-Perigee Last Post Blue Moon Beers!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 13:36:09 UTC 2011

Folks,

It's been a long time since the last blue moon beers (that why they're
blue moon events?). So to celebrate the recent perigee 'Super Full
Moon' and this month's (LXF144) Linux Format page 14 spread for our
group, we're on for a few evening beers and a regathering of the
Beeston contingent and those farther afield at:

The Last Post
Chilwell Road
Beeston
Nottinghamshire NG9 1AA

0115 968 3100

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-last-post

Start time any time we like for a general gathering.

As a first proposal, I'll be there from 9pm, likely with Linux mag.

See a few there,