[Nottingham] Fwd: Reply to your e-mail of 14.04.2011- our ref. COMP/C-3/12.05.2011/HT.2382-Bundle 2011/048507

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:33:10 UTC 2011

>I emailed them like someone suggested and just got this reply.
Hardly a staunch defence of consumer choice, is it?  But good on you for
getting in touch with them!

IIRC the general policy retailers now operate (certainly the one Dell UK
uses) is to refuse refunds on Windows as it is bundled for "free" and state
that the entire system should be returned if a "key component" is being
rejected.

J.