[Nottingham] Fwd: Reply to your e-mail of 14.04.2011- our ref. COMP/C-3/12.05.2011/HT.2382-Bundle 2011/048507

David Aldred davidaldred at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:16:08 UTC 2011

Sorry, I thought perhaps you were seriously thinking that these things
weren't available.  We know a lot of people find postings on this list via
search engines, and it seemed a good idea to point people to places where
they could find things if they want them.

But if you were just being thoughtlessly contentious, I can see that you'd
consider a positive response annoying.  However that would rather put the
dick on the other keyboard.

David Aldred