[Nottingham] What mobile to get?

Benjamin Crowe sneblot at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:43:28 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this will be classed as off topic or not but I'm soon to be in
the market for a new phone as my old Nokia E61i is slowly giving up the
ghost. With this in mind I have been looking at three different models of
phone, these are the Nokia N900, HTC Wildfire and the HTC Desire. My
question is does anyone on this list own any of these models? If so what is
your experience with using it on a daily basis? Basically I need a hand in
making my mind up about which one I should go for.

Kind Regards
Ben Crowe