[Nottingham] What mobile to get?

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Fri May 20 13:42:25 UTC 2011

I'm curious that you'd go from a phone with a keyboard to one without.
It is such a big part of the UX. So I'd say if you are looking at
Android phones at all, at least consider one with a keyboard - say
Desire Z or Sony Ericsson X10 mini pro. I have the mini pro and
although it's not cutting edge, it will run many apps, is pocketable,
has a functional tactile keyboard and works well as a phone - I also
got it on a very cheap deal.

There are upgraded versions of the X10 mini pro and HTC wildfire out
imminently that have much improved screens - also worth considering.

-Cam