[Nottingham] What mobile to get?

Benjamin Crowe sneblot at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:47:45 UTC 2011

I don't really mind about a physical keyboard as I have a full qwerty
keyboard on my current phone (which isn't touch screen) so I'm used to the
small buttons, also friends of mine have iPods and iPhones so I'm quite used
to on screen keyboards as well. What I really want from a phone is for the
OS to be open source, provide a really good web experience and have apps
which allow me to get on and do things like IRC, email, twitter and the
like. Is it true that the android phones still don't support flash?

Ben