[Nottingham] What netbook to get

Matthew Tompsett matthewbpt at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:21:36 UTC 2011

Eee PC's are great on Linux, I have an Eee PC 901 which works
beautifully and has great battery life. I recently bought a Lenovo
Thinkpad Edge 11 which is also really good, especially if you want a
little more power with the small form factor. Everything seems to work
out of the box with mine, I bought the AMD version which has their new
ultra mobile processor, the power-saving isn't quite as good as the
Intel Atom processors, but it has the advantage of integrated Radeon
graphics, which are much better than the Intel graphics.

Matt