[Nottingham] HDD price rises

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:00:50 UTC 2011

On 03/11/11 14:58, Dan Caseley wrote:
> Two of the drives in my file server are 5400RPM Samsung EcoGreens.
> Absolutely perfect for low-demand storage.
> They're quiet, and they slightly diminish my guilt over leaving a box on
> 24/7!

Well, it's all moot.  The Seagates would have been £77, now they're £160
when I went to place the order (£300+ in some places!) and I simply
can't afford them.  I just had to go and do the loft insulation didn't
I?  Oh well, post Christmas it will have to be (or post-Q1 2012 or
whenever...).
--
Jason Irwin