[Nottingham] December talk ideas: Go virtual?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 18:15:00 UTC 2011

Folks,

After our recent run of some rather technical, academic and
philosophical talks, I think we should go somewhat more light-hearted
for the next talk... And perhaps get lost!

In...

It's a long time since we had our talk on Second Life, and a quick
glance shows that the world (multiverse?) of Virtual Worlds has
exploded since then. There's far too many to summarise them all!
Hence, our next talk is to be a virtual voyage... (Of some form being
as I've not looked at the subject for 'some time'...)

Anyone already lost in one or a few of them able and willing to give
their experiences? Or to just help with a talk?

Is there any VR/VW of particular interest or noteworthy?