[Nottingham] NLUG t-shirts - roll up, roll up!...

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Tue Nov 8 20:28:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011, Martin wrote:

> Folks,
>
>> We have Ben kindly gathering a merry few bits 'n' pieces to screen
>> print some fine NLUG t-shirts.
>>
>> Who's on board for one or two?
>
> We have the grand total of five takers for the t-shirts...
>
> Is there a sudden rush for twice that number?

Go on, Martin, Andy and I will have one each (XL's please).  Only 3 more
to go.  Maybe 2 more if Michael Simms isn't watching and we sneak one more
in as a prezzie for him.... And only if you promise to sign it before we
give it to him.

>> We're going for a pale green t-shirt printed with our RobinTux and
>> NLUG logo. If we can get 10 people to step forward for one each, that
>> will make it £10 per t-shirt. We get lower prices if more people step
>> forward. Any funds surplus will go in equal part to the screen
>> printing at Hackspace and to an NLUG kitty.
>>
>> We're also still open to design ideas for the NLUG logo.

I'm happy with just the RobinTux for the logo, I think he speaks for
himself. (Or at least starts more conversations based around "What's that
weird drunken penguin thingy on your shirt?)