[Nottingham] N900 Repair

Aritra Dalal aritra.dalal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:18:51 UTC 2011

It is, I opted for the refurbished N8, and I will keep it as a backup /
experimental phone I suppose....
This email and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s), and may contain confidential, or otherwise priviledged,
information, and unauthorised use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email erroneously, please notify the
sender immediately, and delete this email and any attachment from the
system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken, the sender accepts
no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the presence of an
infection.
*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*