[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* 30/11/2011: Beeston Blue Moon Beers

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 13:24:42 UTC 2011

Folks.

*Tomorrow* 30/11/2011 8pm: Beeston Blue Moon Beers
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2011/11/beeston-blue-moon-beers-3/700

Astronomically, we've recently had a Mars Moon Earth-orbit shot[1],
and a very successful Mars shot[2] in quick succession. Here on Earth
we have... The Last Post!

Just a few informal beers in Beeston to celebrate the occasional Blue Moon!

I’ll be there from *8pm* to catch up on a few beers and linux… Just
look for the Linux mags and netbooks.

And if you have any favoured examples/selections for the NLUG
Virtuality Odyssey talk/show the following Wed, let me know!

See a few there :-)

1: Phobos-Grunt

2: MSL "Curiosity"