[Nottingham] Xbox Linux Question

Kurtis Brown kurtisbrown2 at sky.com
Tue Nov 29 22:54:57 UTC 2011

Yea mod in place already, have had trouble finding an iso too boot from,
What i want to do is still have the use of the console as it is at the
moment with XBMC etc on it and still play games, but still be able to boot
into a linux distro, that im able to ssh into.
Also have another xbox that has a X3 Chip but no bios loaded  on it. If
anyone wants it to mess around with your welcome to it.

Kurt