[Nottingham] Xbox Linux Question

Kurtis Brown kurtisbrown2 at sky.com
Wed Nov 30 00:05:42 UTC 2011

Its Yours! I got the pair of them on ebay for £3.50 this other one doesn't
have any leads but If you are gonna put linux on it and ssh into it then
you only need a figure of 8 power lead, and i got a xbox->scart lead for
£5 on amazon.

Having not been to a meeting before when is the next one planned?

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011, James Moore wrote:

> Dibs! :) I could even bring some of my kittage and finish the mod at the
> meet... what better way to demonstrate than to do?
>
> On 29/11/2011 22:54, Kurtis Brown wrote:
>>
>> Yea mod in place already, have had trouble finding an iso too boot from,
>> What i want to do is still have the use of the console as it is at the
>> moment with XBMC etc on it and still play games, but still be able to boot
>> into a linux distro, that im able to ssh into.
>> Also have another xbox that has a X3 Chip but no bios loaded  on it. If
>> anyone wants it to mess around with your welcome to it.
>>
>> Kurt
>>

>>  On Tue, 29 Nov 2011, Eben Till wrote:
>>

>>> He's already got a soft mod in place. I think he just needs an iso of a
>>> distro
>>> suitable. I know the ever brilliant gentoo had one. I'd definitely be down