[Nottingham] An impromptu NLUG film evening?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 09:00:01 UTC 2011

Folks,

Who's up for seeing whatever fave/cult film at the new not-yet-opened
World's Smallest Cinema in Hockley, Nottingham?

Even we should be able to fill 22 seats!

Show off our rms talk video for those that missed the talk?

Or... What else?

Who's game? What film and what night?

The details are:

####
Amy Victoria Gathercole

Hi All, hope you're well, bit of a random one, but I know you're all
film fans etc so got something for you.

As you all know I now own a cinema (as you do) and as we can't open to
the public fully for another two weeks (film studio bollocks) so we
figure rather than the awesome system etc just sitting there we'd like
to be able to show it people!

So for a £5 a person (cheaper than the multiplex) you can have a
private screening , pick your fave film and drink in the screening if
you wish (corkage applies) So if you'd have chat with your work mates,
friends etc that would be gand.

Students, clubs, societies, colleagues, get em all involved! There
must be a classic you'd love to see on the big screen.

Any info required, give me a ring - 07891------

This offer is only valid for the next 2 weeks and the screenigs can be
day or eve, (subject to availability).

P.S You can also hire it for Big Screen Gaming, if you would prefer!
####