[Nottingham] NLUG t-shirts - roll up, roll up!...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 15:25:13 UTC 2011

Folks,

We have Ben kindly gathering a merry few bits 'n' pieces to screen
print some fine NLUG t-shirts.

Who's on board for one or two?

We're going for a pale green t-shirt printed with our RobinTux and
NLUG logo. If we can get 10 people to step forward for one each, that
will make it £10 per t-shirt. We get lower prices if more people step
forward. Any funds surplus will go in equal part to the screen
printing at Hackspace and to an NLUG kitty.

We're also still open to design ideas for the NLUG logo.

Who's in for a t-shirt?