[Nottingham] Android recording app?

Dan Caseley dan at caseley.me.uk
Fri Oct 21 18:18:35 UTC 2011

That app came with my custom ROM but I haven't been able to overcome the
guilt entailed in turning it on. If the developer is relying on the income,
isn't it wrong? It'd help me plenty if someone can point out why I'm nuts -
I can't block ads on the desktop browser either and they annoy me plenty...