[Nottingham] [Talk] Wednesday 02/11/2011: The Attraction of Contributors in FLOSS

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 11:59:12 UTC 2011

Folks,

We've had the freedom of rms recently. From which there has I hope
been some good discussion.

We now have another perspective for what the community actually /does/ with:

The Attraction of Contributors in Free/Libre and Open Source Software
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2011/09/the-attraction-of-contributors-in-floss/575

Dr Carlos Denner

Wednesday 02/11/2011

So... How do all the contributors work and why?!

For myself, I think it is all a spectacular success of mutual interest
and cooperation. The results can certainly be world leading...

All at:

Fellows Morton and Clayton
54 Canal Street
Nottingham, NG1 7EH
Telephone: 0115 9506795

To find us,  go through to the back of the pub and we’re up the spiral
staircase in the restaurant. Just ask one of the friendly bar staff
for NLUG if lost.

Food is also served through into the evening.

Wednesday 02/11/2011:

    7:30pm: Meet
    8:00pm: Talk
    9:00pm: General discussions