[Nottingham] [Talk] Wednesday 07/09/2011: What has FLOSS done for us?!

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Fri Sep 2 16:36:41 UTC 2011

On 02/09/11 02:07, Martin wrote:
> For Free/Libre... Is there really only Dr Richard Stallman shouting
> for our freedoms?
> *What do you all think* ?
> All at our discussion meeting at:
Wish I could be there!  I'd like to throw in the weblink from FSF to
http://windows7sins.org/ but someone has trashed the link since
yesterday.  I have saved the html page if anyone wants it.  It isn't all
that big, but I'm reluctant to attach it to listmail unless I am asked
to.  No prizes for guessing who trashed the site!

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/