No subject

Sat Sep 24 00:49:04 UTC 2011

modified USB stick or an action replay and then you'd need to find the
exploit payload online somewhere. There used to be a wiki for it but it's
been years so expect a lot of bit rot ):

Sorry I'm being brief, on the bus home from work

~Eben
On Nov 29, 2011 6:15 PM, "Kurtis Brown" <kurtisbrown2 at sky.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just found this list, having just got into using Linux. I have had
> to use Linux as my laptop got fried and am using a old one with just 120MB
> ram so decided to install Debian.
>
> I have to say I'm pretty much converted and have enjoyed finding tools
> like centerim for the console.
>
> I have read that it was possible to install Linux onto the old xbox if it
> has been modified, but I cant seem to find much info about it I have one
> laying around and fancy having a mess around with it anyone got any
> experience or any links to check out.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kurt

--bcaec54eea34e428b904b2e3b175

 a modified USB stick or an action replay and then you&#39;d need to find t=
he exploit payload online somewhere. There used to be a wiki for it but it&=
#39;s been years so expect a lot of bit rot ):<br>
; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:kurtisbrown2 at sky.com">kurtisbrown2 at sky.com</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"m=
argin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
Hi,<br>
I have just found this list, having just got into using Linux. I have had t=
o use Linux as my laptop got fried and am using a old one with just 120MB r=
am so decided to install Debian.<br>
I have to say I&#39;m pretty much converted and have enjoyed finding tools =
like centerim for the console.<br>
I have read that it was possible to install Linux onto the old xbox if it h=
as been modified, but I cant seem to find much info about it I have one lay=
ing around and fancy having a mess around with it anyone got any experience=
 or any links to check out.<br>

Thanks in advance.<br>
Kurt<br>