[Nottingham] Virgin Media Player

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:38:55 UTC 2012

On 02/04/12 21:03, James Moore wrote:
> I would suggest rolling Flash player back to 10.1 and Flashaid for
> Firefox (7.01) if you haven't already, this has been reported to fix things

I'm using FF11 on Ubuntu 10.10 64bit, so maybe I am s.o.l.  Why they
have to be cute and clever with OS detection I do not understand.
(Maybe I should have a grumpy-man blog?)

I rolled back via Synaptic to no avail, it still reported "Your platform
not supported" (OS detection).
Switched useragent so i would report as FF on Win, no dice.
Installed Flashaid, but didn't see any difference.

Do you have a link to where it was reported that Flash 10.1 sorted it?
I found a few forum postings with "Fixed it!" but no steps.

Thanks,

--
Jason Irwin