[Nottingham] Silently BLACKLISTED!

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Fri Apr 20 16:48:38 UTC 2012

On 20/04/12 13:55, Martin wrote:
> The three characters "ml1" when joined to ".co.uk" appear to be the
> trip to being silently dumped. What can that mean? Cheers, Martin

I can't answer the question BUT the above e-mail together with three
from Jason and two from David ended up being dumped straight to the spam
folder in Thunderbird so I guess they must have been marked as spam by
gmx in some way?  I can't see any commonality in the different messages
that might cause this other than the 'from' field, and most NLUG
messages are not dumped in this way - so I just have to keep checking
the folder.

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/