[Nottingham] [any debian developer in notts area?]

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 19:40:57 UTC 2012

Sergiusz,

On 23/04/12 20:30, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> Hi,
> I need a Debian Developer to sign my key, is there anyone around to help me?

Are you an isthmus or a peninsula in the web-of-trust?... ;-)

Everyone:

OK! So it's a key signing session next NLUG meet!

And hence two mini-talks:

Key signing;

Email.

I'll be doing a bit on email and then leading into my ideas/RFC for
DEEmail...

Are there any takers for leading us through the key signing? (30 mins
slot to explain and then however long needed for the exchanging of details.)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg