[Nottingham] NLUG visit? In pictures: Bletchley Park decay (WWII: Alan Turing & Enigma Code)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 12:17:40 UTC 2012

Folks,

At our last social, and very topical with all the "Big Brother" snooping
and encryption stuff at the moment, there was much enthusiasm for making
a group visit to Bletchley Park.

Presciently, here's a few bits there that we won't be able to see:

Bletchley Park decay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-17879181

... After 25 years abandoned...

And for visiting Bletchley Park:

Welcome to Bletchley Park
http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/content/museum1.rhtm

#####
Summer Opening :
(1st March to 31st October)

      9.30am to 5.00pm

On weekdays and on some Saturdays the Mansion may not be fully open...
The Mansion will generally be fully open on Sundays.

Bletchley Park, in partnership with Zest Caterers, offers exciting Group
Booking packages for groups of twenty or more people. ...
http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/content/visit/group.rhtm
#####

Any volunteers for organising a trip? We should be able to fill a
minibus ;-)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg