[Nottingham] *** DEADLINE *** Bletchley Park visit, 9th September

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 14:45:39 UTC 2012

On 03/08/12 09:37, Jason Irwin wrote:
> Known list of visitors (14 (+2)):
>> Me +1
>> Martin +1
>> Stef +1
>> Ian
>> John + 1
>> Chris and Allison
>> Rich (+2)
>> David
>> Nick

Good stuff.

Sarah and myself should already be in the area so we'll meet you there.

> Rich: Are your plus two coming?
>
> Everyone: Any more for for any more?  Today is the deadline.
>
> Attendees: What do you think about Nick's suggest of the National Museum
> of Computing?
> Do you think we could to Bletchley and that on the same day?
> http://www.bletchleypark.org/content/museum1.rhtm
> and
> http://www.tnmoc.org/visit
>
> There is also Fred's collection, but I think that may make it a rather
> long day
> http://www.chezfred.org.uk/University/ComputerXHistory/index.htm

All a must-see, but do we not already have enough with the Bletchley
Park tour?

Follow up with the others soon after?

> When: Sunday 9th September
>
> Getting there: Not found anyone who will hire out just a bus (all
> bus+driver) and the prices are high, so it may well end up being
> personal transport.

Make a best guess for numbers and pre-book the tour?

Got to be good!

Bletchley Park Visit
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/bletchley-park-visit

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg