[Nottingham] Non-Linux question

James Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:35:26 UTC 2012

Only one I've used on any sort of regular basis is Alexander Van Kaam's
MBM (Motherboard Monitor). It was last updated for stable release in
September 2006 so I don't know how it handles the newest boards...
although it does boast a plugin to add compatibility with DTS circuitry
on Intel Core/2/i3/i5/i7 boards. Works on mobile Core Duo that I know of.

JM