[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 15/08/2012: A Malt Cross Marrakesh

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 12:21:55 UTC 2012

> A Malt Cross Marrakesh
> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/a-malt-cross-marrakesh
>
> For a known good fab combination, how could we not? :-)

And a fab combination it was. I'll definitely be wandering back there to
try more of the Marrakesh menu.

Much interesting discussion was had and it was good to see the new-ish
face there of Dan. Good you found us so easily...

In true geekie style, we fixed the WiFi for the Malt Cross.

And here's hoping for a rapid repair for Roadie-Rich's leg. Or is he
practising for the part of Terminator at the Bristol robot Olympics? ;-)

And the weather wasn't anything like as bad as the portent suggested.

We finished off for a last beer at the Malt Cross before venturing on
for various buses home.

Next we have:

Beeston Blue Moon Beers
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/beeston-blue-moon-beers-6

Through Virtual Worlds
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/through-virtual-worlds/

and fast approaching is our:

Bletchley Park Visit
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/bletchley-park-visit

All good stuff,

All welcome!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg