[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Wednesday 29/08/2012: Beeston Blue Moon Beers

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 12:12:01 UTC 2012

Folks,

*Tomorrow* Wednesday 29/08/2012:

> It’s one of those months again:
>

> Beeston Blue Moon Beers
> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/beeston-blue-moon-beers-6
>

> The Raspberry Pi is cooking nicely, and Curiosity made an excellent
> touchdown to wow multiple worlds. We might be suffering a topsy-turvy
> summer, but the beer is still good...
>
> And the follow-on virtuality is shaping up very interestingly... It's
> going to be hard to keep it down to real-time!
>
> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/through-virtual-worlds/
>

> (And if you don't understand any of that, then all the more reason to
> come along! :-) )
>

> So roll up, roll up, for a few local beers, and for fun discussion on
> anything and everything, all at:

The Last Post!

I’ll be there from 8pm with beers and linux. Just look for the Linux
mags and netbooks and whatever other Geekery or so.

See ya there :-)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg