[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wednesday 29/08/2012: Beeston Blue Moon Beers

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 10:50:52 UTC 2012

On 29/08/12 19:55, T.J long thing wrote:
> Busy tonight in case there's any one else around I'm sat by the doors to the beer garden next to the queen's jester picture will keep people updated if we move
> TJ

You were soon found... ;-)

And the Queen's Jester proved to be quite a revelation for two of our
group. A good fun bit of local history :-)

And all under a full moon!

And to continue with great flourish:

The RasPi delivered video show through realities is next week, Wednesday
05/09/2012 7:30 pm:

Through Virtual Worlds
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/through-virtual-worlds

All good fun,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg