[Nottingham] A few talk titles

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Dec 2 20:03:40 UTC 2012

Folks,

Thinking of current and future(?) interest, and even of what I don't
know about but would love to learn...

Who can comment on the following title ideas?

Who would like to share their knowledge for those or other titles?
Who would be happy to give a talk or shared mini-talk in any case?

Good open source citizenship (From an international speaker? ;-) )

The public facing people of FLOSS

How to create an Android app

How to install GNU/Linux on a graphics pad or 'smartphone' device

A fistful of FLOSS devices

Favourite software and computer systems

"perf" kernel based profiling

How the internet works

RaspberryPi fun update

Cloud systems (on the internet, and personal private clouds at home)

UEFI one year on...

Installing GNU/Linux (and what else is there out there)

Filesystems magic

"I don't think it makes sense to start a new operating system from
scratch" - Linus Torvalds 2012

Life of LUGs

A Geek's favourite reads

Other ideas?

And we must have a day trip to see the WITCH before our annual tickets run out!

Yes?