[Nottingham] Samsung N150 Variable brightness

stripes theotoky stripes.theotoky at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:37:54 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone,

I hope it is fixed now. I had the ppa:voria/ppa  repository in the
sources.list file in the past as I had samsung tools installed but it seems
that with one of the many upgrades it was deleted. Just put it back, run
the upgrades and the new samsung-tools is now installed. Lets see if it
works. This box is hardly ever off the mains power and I note this is
reported as a bug that occurs when on battery power so maybe I have had
this problem for a long time and it was only apparent when travelling and
using battery. It is still extremely curious that frozen-bubble stops the
brightness oscillation.

Stripes