[Nottingham] Do you froods know where your towel is ?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 10:01:04 UTC 2012

On 20/02/12 09:06, john.whitehead at romo.com wrote:
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:01:01 +0000
>> From: Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk>
>> Subject: Re: [Nottingham] Do you froods know where your towel is?

>> > The original cast of the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio are
>> > back together and doing live performances.
>> > http://www.hitchhikerslive.com/
>> >
>> > You can book here
>> > http://www.trch.co.uk/index.aspx?articleid=17163
>> >
>> > Details:
>> > Thursday 21 June 7.30pm
>> > Stalls ?27.50, ?24.50, ?21.50
>> > Tier 1 ?27.50, ?24.50
>> > Tier 2 ?21.50, ?19.50
>>

>> OK, I'm game... (It's at the Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham)
>>
>> Any others?
>>
>> Block booking?

> To the second, 2 tickets please - front stalls preferred. You can use
> the tenner I gave you for the T-shirt as a deposit :)

If we can turn up in custom t-shirts, then all the better! ;-)

There's Sarah and myself for definite now. I also think we should go for
the best seats. The question is... Which are the 'best'? In the stalls
to be very near, or Tier 1 so as to be near enough but with a better view?

Jason, can you coordinate? We all pay up front?

martin at ml1.co.uk