[Nottingham] [NSFW] My "niche adult blog" - for those to whom this makes sense

Rory Holland rory at linux.com
Thu Jan 19 10:55:21 UTC 2012

Mainly I just find it on the Internet or it gets sent to me.

I have very little integrity. I don't attempt to track down the sources,
and most of the works are unspecified licences (ie all rights reserved).

If someone requests I put a source or take down an image, I will do, but it
hasn't happened yet.